Thursday, November 20, 2014

Moon Garden Challenge Reveal: Alison Herrington...

This piece was made by Alison Herrington.  Here's what she had to say about it:  "I had a spool of sterling silver wire that I acquired on a trip to Florida that I wanted to use up.  I decided to create a multi-strand necklace of wire-wrapped link chain.  The wire-wrapped links were strung up with the opalescent glass, Japanese milk glass, crystals, and Czech glass.  I combined the wire-wrapped links with some chain for texture.  The focal is the Mystery Component created by Andrew."
More to see in the blog hop!  Don't stop yet!  You'll miss out on all the Moon Garden goodness!

Paula Kramer
Carolyn Lawson
Carole Carlson
Alice Peterson
Kari Asbury
Tammy Bowman
Shaiha Williams

On Andrew Thornton's Blog:
Andrew Thornton
Crystal Lombardo Farrell
Geri Colgrove
Laurie Carpenter
Alison Herrington
Naama from Peculiaris
Laurel Ross

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your necklace! It is funky and elegant at the same time.

Inner Muse Jewelry Design said...

I love the multi-strand design that you chose. It is so pretty with Andrew's focal pendant. All the elements work with each other to create balance and harmony. Beautiful!!

Carole said...

Gorgeous use of chain. I like that you included hand-wrapped links for that extra touch.