Friday, July 29, 2011

Evolution...

I've received several emails asking about how I'm doing and if everything is going okay. It seems another week was swallowed in the piles of paperwork and boxes of beads. I am moving along and getting things done as best as I can. I have been thinking about the future a lot and what it means to me. I've been thinking of what I can do and do realistically.

One piece of news is that my Shop, as it is, will drastically change in the near future. I have plans to phase out the components and focus primarily on my art and finished jewelry. Of course, it'll be at least a month before the official switch happens. Even then, it'll take me time to fill it back up with my personal work. Future Reader's Challenge Kits will still be offered through my Shop, as will any other blog-related opportunities like Capturing the Moment Workshops, the Charm Club, and Destash sales. This is not the end. Just a new beginning and a natural evolution.

2 comments:

somethingunique said...

Hi Andrew, i tuned in just in time, glad all is well with you i look forward to seeing the changes in your shop especially your finished jewelry. i haven't had much time to blog as of late myself, Jack has physio 3 days a week and playing mom to him and his peeps as mom taxi & cook (not complaining i love them all a great group of boys!!) as well many late nights in studio making stuff for festivals. I really miss everyones daily updates & summer is wizzing by & things will be back to normal soon with my morning coffee and daily morning blog hop.
take care and have a wonderful day ttfn Lana :)

Here Bead Dragons said...

Hey Andrew, i am glad that the Shop is working out for you. i do enjoy your posts a lot. all the best to you on this change in life.
~cryssT