Sunday, June 03, 2007

New Necklaces...

Here are three new necklace designs I've made. The one on the far left is made up of sterling silver chain and copper beads from Ornamentea in Raleigh, NC, purple coral from Talisman Associates, vintage Czech glass from Raven's Journey, an amethyst, a rose-gold leaf from Lisa Kan Designs, and a sterling silver toggle set from Green Girl Studios. The super long one in the center has silver chain from Saki Silver, faceted blue freshwater pearls and moonstones from Talisman Associates, Swarovski crystals from Fusion Beads, and a focal lampwork glass bead by Patti Cahill of Dyed in the Fire. The one on the far right is one of my favorites! It has two different kinds of rollo chain, abalone shell coins, three pewter pieces and the sterling silver small flower clasp from Green Girl Studios, and freshwater pearls from Talisman Associates.

4 comments:

Cynthia Thornton said...

the goods look great! I hope you get time to make more pieces for the show! I've been focusing on beads and haven't made any samples yet - yikes! hope you feel better! See you in a couple days!

Andrew Thornton said...

I've got a few more pieces in the works. I figure we can make some new samples when we're in Milwaukee with some of the new pieces you've been working on!

I feel so much better now. It wasn't anything nearly like the Exorcist scene from last year.

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

these are so hip! you mke the best jewelry!

Cindy said...

These are really nice...I like the amethyst nestled in the leaf, and I agree about the third one, it looks great on Jasmin, too. There's always such a difference in how jewelry looks when it's on the body as opposed to being layed out flat.