Sunday, June 10, 2007

From the Show Floor...

Here are a couple of images snapped from the floor of the show on the last day.


Left: Our friend, Paula Best, poses for the camera. It's been quite a while since we last saw her. Last we saw her was in Tucson for the Best Bead Show. It was really nice to see her again. We added a couple of things to her little birdie collection. She makes really cool rubber stamps and silver charms.


Right: Me and Kelly Russell of Beadfuddled. Kelly (a.k.a. the Milk Maid) is one of my bead show buddies. When I'm around her, I get SUPER SASSY!



Left: Cynthia holding Akira. Our family friend Jeremiah Ketner and his wife, Hitome, came by the show with their two cute children. Arata (not pictured) was sitting in his stroller holding a bag of fine pewter pendants produced by Green Girl Studios that Cynthia and Jeremiah collaborated on. The message on the back of the charms reads, "You are special."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww..there's me! :-)

hey andrew....how do we get those cool little "boxes" or icons or whatever they are when we comment on your blog....i feel "naked" :-)

Andrew Thornton said...

I actually haven't a clue. I think you have to update your profile and there's a place to add an icon. I think I'm going to play with mine a bit. Perhaps change my picture.