Sunday, July 16, 2006

Welcome to the Fold...

I've had an online journal for years now, but have only recently made the transition over to "blogging" at the suggestion of a good friend of mine. Hopefully I will be able to utilize this as a productive and creative center. I find that it is always very liberating to just THINK OUT LOUD!

Oh, Cynthia, my sister, also just started her own blog. You can see her's at:
  • http://cynthiathornton.blogspot.com/


  • All in all, I am really excited. I feel very creative and very motivated. A lot of things are changing and changing rather drastically, but I have faith that everything will work out for the best.

    2 comments:

    Paul Lester said...

    Welcome to the blogosphere Andrew! Keep up the good work.
    Paul (Claudine's hubby)

    Andrew Thornton said...

    Thanks for the welcome!

    First thing I had to come to terms with: That my html skills are horribly lacking.

    Second thing:
    Blogging and reading other peoples' blogs is both addictive and mildly stalkerish.

    Thanks again!

    Simplicity Always,
    Andrew