Monday, November 24, 2014

Desert Sands Challenge...

Let me introduce you to the latest Design Kit: the Desert Sands Challenge.  With the cold weather upon us (in the northeast), my imagination wandered to warmer climates.  In my mind I thought of the alien landscape of the desert – skyward-reaching rock formations, swirling sands, and resilient wildlife.  It's a harsh environment, but one of astounding beauty.  I thought of these seemingly barren landscapes when compiling the kit.  I put together a mix of sandy browns, creamy beiges, and sun-burnt tans.

To participate in this challenge, you must purchase a Design Kit.  CLICK HERE to visit the online shop to claim your kit and to find out more.

I used to post pictures beforehand of the kits, but I feel like there's another surprise element by keeping everything a mystery.  You get a general idea of what will be included, but from there... it could be anything.

If you're interested in learning more, CLICK HERE.  For examples of past challenges, scroll back through my blog.  There is a beautiful array of creativity!

2 comments:

Jeanne @ Gems By Jeanne Marie said...

I'm back!
The studio is getting painted next week so I'll finally be able to unpack all my beady goodness.
This will help jump start my creativity in my new home.

ChristinaMarieH said...

I just snagged a kit! So excited for some rich, warm, earthy colors to work with, it's snowing here in the Pacific Northwest.