Saturday, September 27, 2014

Goodies from Brenda...

Look what came in the mail!  I was super excited to receive this parcel!  (All of the goodies can be found in Brenda Schweder's Etsy shop.)  I got new accessories for my Now That's a Jig! and her new book, "Collaborate: Friends in the Making".  The book is stunning and includes innovative collaborative efforts between her and some of her artist friends.  The designs are really cutting-edge and are really wearable art.

It was like getting a box of inspiration the mail!  I can't wait to play with the new pegs!  The book is packed with cool ideas and the new ring pegs will take the guesswork out of sizing (and making) consistent wire rings!  If you're interested in her new book or Now That's a Jig!, CLICK HERE to check out her Etsy shop.  I highly recommend it!

No comments: