Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Yeast...

I was using my phone to wish some friends a "Happy New Year", when I noticed that the auto-correct changed my text to "Happy New Yeast"!  While it certainly wasn't what I originally meant, I just rolled with it.  And… in a way, it sort of makes sense when you think about it.  Yeast makes things rise or ferment.  And what better sentiment than to wish someone a year that will rise to the occasion and bubble over with good tidings!

I found this vintage advertisement for Magic Yeast and modified it in Photoshop to read, "Happy New Yeast".

And I do hope you have a very Happy New Yeast… I mean… New Year!

Thank you so much for joining me on my journey and allowing me to share yet another year of my life with you.  Best and brightest wishes for the year ahead and all those that follow it!

No comments: