Friday, December 06, 2013

Artists for Disaster Relief Silent Auction Winner...

The winning bid for my silent auction comes from Margriet Schnabel!  Congratulations!  I hope you enjoy the necklace!  We appreciate your support!

(If you have bid on items in other silent auctions in the blog hop, make sure to swing by the ones you have participated in to see if you're a winner.  If you are a winner, please contact that blogger/artist directly for further instructions regarding your payment/donation and shipping.  The details of each auction varies.)

I also wanted to take a moment to thank my fellow artists who helped raise money for the disaster relief effort!  Thank you so much for taking the time to participate and for being so generous!  I cannot tell you how much this means to me.  The devastation that was left in the wake of Typhoon Haiyan was terrible; your efforts will help provide the basic survival essentials for so many in need.  Thank you!  
Let's give a big round of  applause to Sheila Thornton, Erin Prais-Hintz, Michelle Ann McCarthy, Diane Hawkey, Lynne Suprock, Eva Gibson, Diana Ptaszynski, Lori Greenberg, Sarajo Wentling, Mary K McGraw, and Tara Linda!  A special thanks goes out to my partner and co-owner, William Jones, for his tireless working in the background to make sure that everything runs smoothly!

No comments: