Saturday, November 20, 2010

Shop Update...

While I was sick, my shop sort of fell to the wayside and I didn't make any updates for some time. Now that I'm getting better and trying to get back in the swing of things, I restocked most of the Candice Wakumoto components. Some of them had been sitting in bags, waiting for months to be added! CLICK HERE to take a gander at the recently restocked selection!


I also added two more Candice Wakumoto designs to the inventory and will be adding brand new designs that were just recently created within the next few weeks.

One of the reasons this fern leaf link has been delayed in launching in the shop is that I like to hoard them fiercely and use them in my own finished jewelry. They're absolutely wonderful in earrings. I add an earwire with a jump ring or two and add a wire-wrapped crystal dangle at the bottom and PRESTO! Stunning earrings! CLICK HERE to check it out!

This little guy is a cutie and would be the perfect addition to a charm bracelet. For a splash of color, why not mix up a little bit of resin and colorant and fill in the heart? (Susan Lenart Kazmer just debuted ICE resin in syringes, ideal for measuring small amounts.) CLICK HERE to take a look!

I'll also be adding some ceramic Keith O'Connor components within the week. Those two have been waiting for months to be added. Now that Big Cartel has upped their largest package, I can easily accommodate lots of treasures that I've been holding on to for a while. So keep checking my shop for the latest updates!

No comments: