Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Artist Trading Cards by Jeannette Faber...

jeannette faber artist trading cards jeannette faber artist trading cards
Above: Artist Trading Cards by Jeannette Faber. (Left) The Spirit. (Right) The Seer.

I met Jeannette Faber at BeadFest Wire in King of Prussia this past spring. She had stopped by my family's booth and we chatted throughout the weekend. I discovered that Jeannette is a talented polymer clay and collage artist. I was delighted to have found a kindred spirit and wanted to share my work with her. I just happened to have an Artist Trading Card with me and she told me that she organized swaps. So I presented her with mine. Jeannette responded by gifting me the two lovely pieces shown above. She used the CitraSolve technique to create the wonderfully antique and organic backgrounds. CLICK HERE to see more examples of her work.

5 comments:

babalisme said...

Whoaa! Lovely art! Looks like etching, however, I'm off to check her site.

Thank you for your kind words on my blog, yes, babies are unable to express their illness or mere discomfort making it double hard experience for them. Thank you.

Alice said...

When I first began making jewlery and surfing the web about three years ago (yes I'm behind the times) I kept seeing the term ATC and for the life of me couldn't figure out what it meant. Of course, I learned, and now love looking at these beautiful little pieces of art.

Thanks for sharing this gorgeous one with us!

Heather Elizabeth Brauner said...

I can always count on your blog to inspire me in some way ..the ATC's are beautiful.You are blessed to meet some one with so much talent. Thanks for posting her work so I could be inspired today.

Nadia Her said...

ouahhh!!!!SUBLIMEEEEE!!!!!

Jeannette Faber said...

Thank you so much for the kind words.