Monday, June 01, 2009

The Luckiest Boy...

I received a BIG surprise in the mail today!  Laurie and Keith O'Connor sent a package containing an assortment of their beautiful ceramic beads!  Who's the luckiest boy in all the lands?  That's right – ME!  I've long been a fan of their work.  It's easy to see why.  The pieces are versatile, well-crafted, and have the most delicious glazes and finishes.  I've got so much to do before I leave on Wednesday for the Bead & Button show, but my fingers are just itching to dive into the ceramic, porcelain, and stoneware beads and make something.  I just might have to give into temptation!  You can check out a selection of Keith O'Connor beads at The Beadin' Path or EMAIL HIM directly.

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Those are indeed yummy beads! I especially like the cicada pendant. Lucky you!

Andrew Thornton said...

Aren't they nice! I really can't wait to use some.

I am the luckiest boy in all the lands, for sure! These are truly magical!

Anonymous said...

wow, very cool! don't forget to show us what you make.

RupaB said...

Oh so cool...I've recently been bit by the ceramic bug and boy are your toys pretty!

Unknown said...

What a Nice nice stash!!!

jeweledrabbit said...

You are one lucky boy is right.