Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Necklace...

I've had a lot of deadlines recently.  I don't necessarily think that's a bad thing.  The pressure sort of forces me to focus and really mow through my projects.  This is a new necklace  design that I made entitled, "Blue Skies."

Above are a couple of different shots of the piece – a full length, a close-up, and a "beauty" shot.  I got the Swarovski crystals from Fusion Beads, the pearls and vintage Czech glass from Talisman Associates Inc., the chalcedony from Bead Trust, the Egyptian crystal from Beads and Rocks, the floral ceramic cabochon from Nancy at Round Rabbit, and the natural brass filigree and clasp from Vintaj via Jamie Hogsett.  I also got the knurled peanut chain from Ornamentea.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Longtime lurker who had to de-lurk to say that is stunning!

jeweledrabbit said...

Beautiful, as usual.

Round Rabbit said...

Gorgeous, Andrew! I just love what you did with the porcelain piece - it works perfectly!

Marcia DeCoster said...

Beautiful, lvoe the Vintaj, love your design sense

Andrew Thornton said...

Thanks everyone for your very kind comments! Coming from such a talented bunch, it really means a lot to me!