Thursday, March 26, 2009

"E" is for Egg...

Whether you celebrate Ostara, Easter, or neither at all, here is a shopping guide to egg-themed beads and pendants.  

A)  Set of five polymer Bird's Egg Beads, (Etsy Seller, TwoElves).  B)  Lot of 200 Fimo Millefiori Egg Beads, (Etsy Seller, goodbusinesscn2003).  C)  Set of 5 Spotted Lampwork Glass Easter Eggs by Cara, (Etsy Seller, Shufflestudio).  D)  Set of three Handmade Flower and Bird Cloisonne Egg-shaped Beads, (Etsy Seller, JingjingDesign).  E) Six-pack Blue Polymer Egg Beads by Alison (Etsy Seller, SpoolDesign).

5 comments:

LADY ROOTS said...

Idren Andrew,

An egg represents I-ternal hope!

Bless Up,
Lady Roots

Andrew Thornton said...

Hi there Lady Roots!

I agree! It's totally an iconic symbol for hope and possibility and potential.

laurelmoon said...

I am really intrigued by egg beads right now...this post is great, thanks for all the links! I'll definitely be checking them out.

TesoriTrovati said...

An Easter Eggs-travaganza! I love the little nests. I see them all over the place and should try my hand at that. Enjoy the day!
Erin

Cindy said...

Thanks for sharing all of these wonderful eggs and links. I love the "home" next/eggs by your family especially.