Monday, October 06, 2008

New Necklace...

Oh, how I miss Hawaii. My head is still a little achy and my sinuses are still a little haywire after our flight. Ugh. I'm still managing to get a little bit of work done. Make sure that if you're in the Philadelphia area this weekend to join us at FaerieCon! (If you EMAIL me soon, I can get you passes to get in the show for one day FREE. But hurry, because it might not get to you in time if you wait.) Also join us at the Big Apple Glass Art and Bead Festival in Manhattan the following weekend. Unfortunately we've over-extended ourselves and won't be able to make it out to Jacksonville.

Anyway, back to work...

2 comments:

jeweledrabbit said...

That is really beautiful. I love the colors.

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

Gorgeous and creative as always! I truly adore your work. I wish they were available for purchase.

Cristi