Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Beads Baubles and Jewels...

Look what came in the mail!  This past November, I had the honor and pleasure of filming an episode of Bead Baubles and Jewels with Katie Hacker and the team at KS Productions.  Yesterday, I received an advance DVD copy of Series 2400!  It's really exciting to hold it in my hands!  Somehow it feels more real.  I grew up watching PBS and all the great how-to content.  I remember spending many a happy hour watching Julia Child in the kitchen, seeing renovations on This Old House, and learning about flowers on The Victory Garden.  It's amazing to have dipped my toe in this legacy of educational broadcasting!  I hope that they'll ask me back!

The new season starts airing April 28th on some PBS stations.  For local listings, check out their website by CLICKING HERE.  You can also now see past episodes on CreateTV.  Make sure to tune in for episode 2409 and see me demonstrating how to make your own silicone molds and work with fast-cast resins.  The 2400 Series is packed with all kinds of interesting creative jewelry-making information and the line-up features some of my favorite people from the craft community!

4 comments:

Alison Adorns said...

Congratulations on the filming!

Heather Powers said...

That is exciting, can't wait to watch it. So can we call you the Bob Vila of beading, this Old Bead?

Eileen Bergen said...

How exciting - congratulations!

Alison Adorns said...

We should have a red carpet party for your newest episodes! We could have It for bookclub night and watch the DVD!