Saturday, April 09, 2016

BeadFest Philadelphia Spring 2016...

I shared these pictures on Facebook already, but I thought I'd post them here as well.  We attended the BeadFest Philadelphia Spring 2016. It was a fast trip!  A group of us drove across the state in the morning and drove back in the evening.  As we discovered, this is the last spring event that they're doing.  I have mixed feelings about this.  The spring show was never as big as its August counterpart (and has been steadily shrinking), but it was still a place that the tribe converged and a place to catch up with those who I don't get to see on a regular basis.  I understand the reasoning behind this decision and know that it's important to make the financials work out, but it's still a little sad.

I didn't get a chance to take as many pictures as I would have liked!  I get so caught up in talking to people and looking at things that I'm lucky I have these images.  Here are some snapshots taken during our trip:

 Eva Sherman

 Liz from Saki Silver

 Beth and Tom from Kabela Design

 Maria Richmond and Ren Farnsworth

 Dana Groves

 Adam from PJ Tool and ImpressArt

 Marsha from Marsha Neal Studio

 Jenny Davies-Reazor

 Kris Schaible and Maureen Henriques

Terri Powell

No comments: