Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Little by Little...

 I always forget how much work goes into moving.  I also forget just how expensive it is as well!  It's not the cardboard boxes and packing tape... it's the disruptions to life and work that cost the most.  In an effort to swing the needle a little more in our favor, I thought about making a limited edition pendant to help make up for all the additional expenses from the move.

I made a bronze coin pendant that says, "little by little the bird builds its nest".  It comes from a French saying, "Petit à petit, l'oiseau fait son nid"  that basically means, "every little bit helps".  I thought it was appropriate!

I've embellished the bronze with a little Glider's Paste and sealed it with Renaissance Wax.  I only made 15 of them and they sold out SUPER FAST!  There's even a waiting list!  It means so much to me that people want to help us reach our goals... little by little!  THANK YOU!

No comments: