Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Holiday Gift Exchange...

I thought it might be a little fun to have a Holiday Gift Exchange.  I haven't done one of these swaps for awhile, so I thought that I'd bring back the tradition this year.

So... here are the details:

*  I wish that I could do a gift exchange with everyone out in the blogosphere, but I'm pressed for time this year and will have to limit it to nine (9) participants.

*  While I love sending and getting things from all over the world, I'm going to limit it to US participants.  This is so that I have ample time to send everything out without worrying about postal delays.  Not only that, but it can add up and get quite expensive.

*  To participate, leave a comment on this post with your email address.  I'll randomly select the nine (9) participants at the beginning of next week (Monday, November 12th at 12:00 Noon EST) and post them here.  I will then email the winners of the selection with my contact information.  Once you've received my email, write back with your own.

*  Once we've successfully transferred contact information, then the fun begins!  We exchange gifts!  Make sure that your gift arrives by December 20th, as the reveal will be posted here on the 21st with all nine gifts!  Don't worry about having to make or send off nine holiday gifts, you'll only be required to exchange gifts with just me.

*Gifts can be handmade or purchased.  The beauty of getting a gift is the surprise!  So there's no stipulations on what to send.  (Though I will say that you'll get something beady from me!)

Pretty simple!  I think it could be a lot of fun!  It's very festive and I like how I'll be able to exchange gifts with at least a few readers.  Thanks so much in advance!

14 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

i hope you have time to do both- you got on the list for my gift exchange!!

kathyd said...

sounds fun to me .
eagletotem@mac.com
kathyd

Anonymous said...

How Fun! Can it be a multi-media gift exchange-beads plus? ;)
I've never seen the particulars, but it sounds like a blast!

Ellen Lyn said...

I would LOVE to participate!! Please count me in! xo!

diane hawkey said...

It would be great to to have a gift exchange with you

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

Gift exchanging is enjoyable! Surprises, treats and delights of the season! Count me in on your drawing of participants please.
~*~
Amber

Simply Pretty Stuff said...

Ok I'm in if you pick me up! Cool. Xo Lynne

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I'd love to participate, Andrew! Count me in... my brain is already working on some ideas...!

Unknown said...

I would love a chance to be in the exchange!

Unknown said...

I would love to participate! I need an excuse to make more jewelry and I just bought some great new beads!

Happy Beading!

Anonymous said...

i would love to participate! Pretty please count me in!

dj2isme@aol.com

terri said...

Sounds like fun! I'd love to participate!

terri

Anonymous said...

I'm in!!!