Friday, August 31, 2012

Day Three: Annex Rehab...

It may not look like we got too much done on Day Three, but it was the long day at the store and not too much time to work on this project.  Even so, there was some significant work accomplished.  More wallpaper and wallpaper residue was scraped off, the shelves were taken down in anticipation of a coat of primer and paint, the air conditioning units (there were five) and refrigerators (there were two) were hauled away, and we had a chance to run the sweeper through once or twice.

It still needs a lot of work, but it's getting there.  I can already see me creating here.

6 comments:

Courtney Breul said...

The space looks entirely different! I can't wait to see the final version.

Anonymous said...

I think you've done an amazing amount of work in such a short time. And it looks great!

Jenny said...

I dont even mind the 70's very Brady wood paneling now! I can envision paint. Huge progress!

Christi Dick said...

Sometimes I think people who write blogs live glamorous lives that are very unlike my own. Then I see pictures of your annex makeover and remember that we all have more in common than we are different. That room looks very much like the one I'm sitting in now.

Thank you, Andrew, for being willing to open up your lives to the rest of us.

Christi Hutchins Dick
http://www.LostMarblesJewelry.com

sandi m said...

What's that old song?..."What A Difference A Day Makes."
This is going to be awesome Andrew

Andrew Thornton said...

Hi Christi! My life = not very glamorous. I am fortunate though to be able to pursue my passions and have others who believe in my vision and want to see me achieve those goals. I think that support is what gives me strength and allows me to lead a life that may seem glamorous in many ways. I think my blog is all about giving a human face to my craft and the life I'm blessed to have.