Saturday, February 25, 2012

February Reader's Challenge REVEAL...


Today marks the last and final Reader's Challenge that includes a Design Kit from me.  The February Design Kit sold out within minutes and was nice way to finish this series.




The Design Kit included a Simple Truths piece by Erin Prais-Hintz, a ceramic bead from Keith O'Connor, a polymer clay round from Pam Wynn, lots of dyed jade, vintage plastic, pink opal, rosewater opal glass, fuchsia Swarovski crystals, vintage glass, organza ribbon, irradiated shell, Czech glass, and a Luxury Bead Blend.

The Luxury Bead Blend was truly lovely!  It was made up of ToHo seed beads, Miyuki seed beads, Czech glass, pearls, vintage glass, rose quartz, and other semi-precious stones!

The Mystery Components that no one saw until today consist of enameled rounds from me!

Curious to see what the participants made?  Me too!  Make sure to stop by their blogs and comment on the nice jobs that they did!  Here's a list of the participants who are revealing their pieces today:


4 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Andrew,
First let me thank you for hosting this challenge and I am so glad that I was able to participate in the final two challenges. This one was not an easy one to design with as I first thought it would be, but I think I did ok.
Therese

Alice said...

Andrew, what a lovely mix of beads! I'm off to see what everyone made.

Patti Vanderbloemen said...

Thank you for the opportunity, andrew! And Therese was right...these colors were scary at first...but I loved the challenge!

TesoriTrovati said...

Andrew, thank you so much for hosting these fun challenges. I really enjoyed hopping around to see the creativity of your participants. I never was quick enough to order, but that didn't stop me from enjoying the process. And thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of this final kit! I feel honored that you chose my 'simple truths' to share with your players!
Enjoy the day!
Erin