Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Some Magazines...

It just occurred to me that I never wrote about two of the magazines that I was recently in.  Both of them are special issues from Interweave.  The first one to come out was Creative Jewelry.  I've got a few projects in it AND a feature called, "Say it with Stones".  The next that came out was an issue of Handcrafted Jewelry.  I've got two projects in there!  I made variations of those projects and will post them shortly.  I encourage you to check these magazines out if you haven't already!  They're killer!

(Oh! Creative Jewelry and Handcrafted Jewelry are also available for download!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Can't wait to check them out!

Spirited Earth said...

congratulations, your work is always lovely.

Off the Beadin' Path said...

Congratulations, your work should be "out there"! Looking forward to those variations!