Monday, December 14, 2009

Acknowledgment...

Jean Campbell nominated me for the Superior Scribbler Award. CLICK HERE to see her original post. I am deeply honored by this little award. Normally I don't put much stock in these types of things, but coming from such an accomplished designer and writer... I'm really touched. Jean Campbell is an inspiration and has really propelled the beading world to where it is today with her tireless efforts. So I wanted to take a moment to acknowledge Jean and all her hard work. You rock, Jean Campbell!

(However much I admire Jean, I unfortunately decline passing this award on. Not because there aren't several people who I respect and enjoy following, but because there are just too many people deserving of this honor, I'm pressed for time, and I'm not into the "spam-like" qualities of blog awards. Sorry!)

2 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

Hi Andrew! I agree!
I just got this award myself. And as humbled and honored as I am, I just would have a hard time coming up with just five to pass it along to..... But this is so well deserved!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Jean Campbell said...

Aw, Andrew. Thanks for the kind words. And for not feeding the monster by passing it on...mostly sent it to you to tell you how wonderful you are, with logo. xo!