Monday, December 18, 2006

Part Two...

A couple of friends couldn't make it the actual night of the opening. So, I filled out a couple of papers and got a couple of signatures and had the floor opened up to my visitors. Only about half the people on the list actually showed up, but it was GREAT having the ones that did swing by! It was a lot of fun.


Left: Christy and I striking a pose for the camera. Right: Neil and I.


The amazing artist, Christy, raises a toast.


Me and Jesse looking all sassy in front of The World Undone.

2 comments:

Cynthia Thornton said...

Hello Andrew! Your show looks awesome! I wish I could see it in person. Your gift isn't done, so don't be alarmed.

Andrew Thornton said...

Hey Cynthia, thanks! I worked really hard and I'm thankful for all the support I've received working on the show. I'm sure one of these days you'll see a showing of my work. Fun how everyone else except for my own family gets to really see my work.