Monday, August 08, 2016

Bead&Button Show 2016...

I've had these pictures on my desktop since we returned from Milwaukee.  As a result, I've seen them every day for almost two months.  They make me smile, remembering how nice it was to see so many friends and familiar faces, but I'm determined to mark things off my "Things To Do" list.  Each year, I do a big round up post of all the pictures I took at Bead&Button.  This is one of the things that has sort of been hovering over me.  (Usually it's done in a more timely fashion, but better late than never... right?)

Normally I do a pretty extensive write-up to go along with all the pictures, but I've already added most of these to Facebook and have already tagged and captioned them there.  I think this style of photo essay sort of captures the blur and enormity of the event.  We fit a lot into a few days...
















No comments: