Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Midnight Magic Challenge...

I was talking with a friend about how I've been bitten by the Halloween bug.  Some years it happens... other years, not so much.  This year, I've already been planning out projects and am excited to decorate the shop!  Then we started talking about the kits and a lightbulb went on in my brain!  Why not have a holiday themed challenge?  What better way to really get in the mood for Halloween than a creative challenge?

Usually, I've tried to steer clear of anything too literal, mostly aiming for unique color palettes and different points of inspiration.  But I really wanted to embrace the season and have fun with a Halloween-themed challenge!  Thusly... the Midnight Magic Challenge was born!  The kit plays with traditional colors like pumpkin oranges, carbon blacks, aged coppers and includes several seasonally inspired components.

To make it even more fun, I've decided to limit it to ONLY 13 (lucky) kits and have set the reveal date for Thursday, October 30th.

Technically, this a pre-sale, even though I have already mostly selected everything.  Before I post official pictures of the finished kit, I want to scout the upcoming bead show this weekend and see if there's anything special to add to the kit.  I also have to make the Mystery Component.

If you're interested in participating in this challenge, CLICK HERE.  There are only 13 kits, so grab it while you still can!

The kits will ship out in the beginning of September.

1 comment:

Ann Schroeder said...

Dang! Missed it. This looks fun. It will be a blast seeing what everyone makes!