Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Big Black Friday Sale...

When we were talking about what we wanted to do for the holiday shopping season, we really didn't have anything special planned for Black Friday besides staying open late for Light Up Night.  But the more I was thinking about it, the more I wanted to reward our customers for shopping locally and supporting small business.  All of the Big Box stores are having sales... why shouldn't we?  So, this one day sale was born!

The savings are pretty substantial!  50% off of all gemstone strands!  The sale is for Friday, November 29th from 10AM to 8PM and is valid on in-store purchases only.  I can't combine it with any other discounts.  The sale is also not retroactive!  Sorry!

I hope that you'll come by and pick up a few things.  There are a lot of really beautiful gemstone strands and I would love to see them go to good homes.  I also hope that we sell a bunch of strands and make room for new inventory that's coming in.

No comments: