Friday, December 14, 2012

Glimpse...

Here's a quick glimpse at two of the projects I've been working on lately.  I've been working on a bunch of other things too!  (Some of them are projects that I can't show right now... but soon!)

A bowl of black cherries?  No!  They're new polymer clay beads that I made.  Notice how they have a nice satin sheen and that's not from a coating, but from hand-polishing and buffing them.  (Yep, I'm pretty sure I've worn off a fingerprint or two.)
One of the other things that I've been doing a lot lately is enameling iron components and building an inventory of candy-colored pieces to work with and sell in the shop.  I try to jump on the torch at least an hour a day... but often find myself working until I run out of gas.

2 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

Yum. These both look good enough to eat!
"running out of gas" literally? or figuratively?
;-)
Enjoy the day, Andrew!
Erin

Anonymous said...

Those are cool! And so different. Will you be selling them online?