Friday, April 07, 2017

Make It Artsy: Episode 212...

One of the things that I wanted to do when I got asked to appear on Make It Artsy was to help promote and shine a light on other artists.  I firmly believe that the rising tide raises all boats.  This project dovetailed perfectly with that intention.  Episode 212 is all about your personal style.  In my segment, I feature a collaborative fabric book project that spotlights your individual artistic aesthetic and documents creative explorations in various mediums.  I show how to get started and share examples of the fabric book pages.  The examples highlight work by Kecia Deveney and Lynne Suprock!

The new series has already started airing and you can catch it on most public television channels.  Check your local listings to see if you can watch Make It Artsy where you are.  (And if you can't, do be kind and suggest it to your local PBS channel.)  Of course, you can always see my slice of the show above (through YouTube) and you can get the full instructions and see examples created by Kelly Russell simply by CLICKING HERE.

No comments: