Thursday, October 23, 2014

Royal Feather Challenge: Alison Herrington...

This piece was created by Alison Herrington.  Here's what she had to say about it:  "I'm still in love with the multi-strand waxed linen bracelet design by Lorelei Eurto.  I've been having fun playing with different combinations of beads using this technique.  Thanks, Lorelei!  For my Royal Feather Challenge bracelet, I used the Mystery Component by Andrew Thornton, four glass donut beads by Hobo Glass, Czech glass leaves, tubes, and faceted rounds, a rubber "o" ring, and fancy large peanut seed beads."

Want to see more?  Check out what the other challengers made:

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Looks great as always dear friend! You are an inspiration.

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I'm in love with this technique too. I love how yours turned out, and I love the use of the O ring for the clasp! Nice, fun pop of blue.

Sarajo Wentling said...

Love your bracelet, Alison! I've been wanting to try my hand at that design from Lorelei too. A really lovely combination!

Kari Asbury said...

Love it! all sorts of fun in this bracelet and now you've tempted me to try this wonderful bracelet style.

Inner Muse Jewelry Design said...

You featured Andrew's mystery component beautifully in this bracelet! I love the asymmetry and color/textures!!