Friday, March 19, 2010

New Online Beading Resource...

I'm always on the look out for new bead resources and places to purchase components and jewelry supplies. Often times I'm asked for suggestions, but I must admit that my scope of online retailers for beads and related paraphernalia is pretty narrow and generally falls within the US. Recently I've become aware of I-Beads, which is based out of London. This is perfect for Europeans looking for competitively priced beads and supplies. CLICK HERE to visit their site and peruse their selection. Don't forget to check out their Clearence Sale on colored wire, enter to win their voucher giveaway, and explore all their new products!

2 comments:

kate mckinnon said...

Don't forget your disclosure!
; )

Andrew Thornton said...

Ha ha ha! I didn't. They're just based in Europe. :-)