Saturday, March 20, 2010

Come See Me...

I'll be representing my family at Green Girl Studios at the Great Lakes Bead Guild's Bead Bonanza tomorrow in the Detroit area. I'll have signed copies of Cynthia's new book, Enchanted Adornments: Creating Mixed-Media Jewelry with Metal, Clay, Wire, Resin & More, new designs in pewter, bronze AND shibuichi, and hundreds of your long-time favorites. If you're in the area or anywhere remotely within driving distance, you should definitely stop by and say hello! I'd love to meet you and see what you've been working on. (Remember that if you wear anything by Green Girl Studios, you'll get a free bead as our way of thanking you for representing our work!)
While you're at the show, don't forget to drop by some of our fellow vendors and artisan friends like, Earthenwood Studio, Diane Hawkey, Gary Wilson, and Saki Silver! I'm really excited! This will be my first time at the show and I look forward to meeting new friends and catching up with people I don't get to see nearly enough.

1 comment:

The bad Liz said...

I'm glad that you could make the show and hope it was a good one. It was nice to talk with you for just a couple of minutes. Take care - Liz