Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter...

Firstly, I must point out that I don't really celebrate Easter. (But for those of you who do, Happy Easter! Or Merry Ostara!) I do enjoy some of the activities associated with the holiday, such as egg decorating and gorging ones' self on overly-saccharine candy. One of the things that I really particularly like is the onslaught of bunny imagery. This fascination all started with Jen Tong's Bunny Boy silkscreen print. After that, I got a fever for bunny artwork. My favorites are where the bunnies are deformed or anthropomorphic in some weird or unusual way. CLICK HERE to go to my Flickr set of prints and artwork from my collection.

If you're an artist and would like to trade, feel free to hit me up. I always like a good trade! Or if you know of any good artists making affordable prints or art that include interesting rabbit-friends, don't be afraid to leave a comment. I am more than happy to investigate.

2 comments:

Jane Ann Wynn said...

Ooooh!!!!!
My eyes! THESE Amazing bunnies!
I love them all~

XxooxX
J a n e

Andrew Thornton said...

Hey Jane!

I'm quite fond of them as well. I haven't been collecting them for nearly as long as I have been my owls, but the collection is on a roll.

Isn't it great that one of my bunnies is one of your bunnies?