Friday, November 06, 2015

Silent Auction Winners...

The winner of this bracelet is Ann Schroeder!  Thank you for your support!  I hope you enjoy this piece I made using the Brave Angel Kit!

The winner of this necklace is Carolyn Lawson!  Much gratitude for bidding and contributing to our donation to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation!  

Congratulations to all the winners and many thanks to everyone who bid!  

We'd like to increase our donation, so I'll be posting silent auction lots all throughout the month.  I know that October is over and breast cancer awareness month has technically ended, but I'd like to think that awareness shouldn't be limited to just one month.  So we'll keep raising money and hopefully do our part to help! 

Thanks again to all the winners and bidders!  You guys are most excellent!  

No comments: