Friday, September 18, 2015

Heather Powers Visit...

Take a look at this article that appeared in the Ligonier Echo about Heather's trip.  We are so lucky to be able to have her come out!  I'm really happy that we could make it work out!

Today was the optional field trip to Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater House.  We loaded up the car and headed over.  Our little gang included Alison, Heather, Rosanne, Terri and me.  Above is a picture of Alison, Heather, and Rosanne.  (Terri must have been further ahead on the trail.)


I don't typically post a lot of pictures of myself, but I had to post this selfie taken in front of the iconic cantilevers.

And here's the view of the house.  We had a fun time exploring the house.  Even though I have visited several times, I learn a little more each time.  It really changes depending on the tour guide.

While we were in the area, we headed over to Ohiopyle for a visit to the falls.  Since our retreat this weekend is waterfall themed, it was perfect!

After our adventures, we headed over to Mountain Palace for some Northern Chinese food.  I'm always really happy with the meals we get there.  Everything is fresh and just yummy.  

It was a great precursor to the weekend workshop and I can't wait to meet everyone and make lots of pretty things!

1 comment:

Lori Anderson said...

SO lovely there! I have to get up there soon.