Monday, April 11, 2011

NEW Resin-Bezel-Filigree-Pendants...

So, I just uploaded some of the NEW one-of-a-kind bezel pendants! I made them with various types of filigree, some contemporary and some vintage. They're filled with antique stamps from all over the world (that have been treated to preserve color and vibrancy) and covered in resin. The pieces in this batch have been meticulously sanded and buffed for a more antique look. They'd make great focal pieces. I'm going to release them in waves – this being the first wave. CLICK HERE to check out the full selection!

11 comments:

peggy aplSEEDS said...

they are so lovely!

Jenni said...

They are fantastic, Andrew, I love their antiqued look.

Judy said...

OMG! I'm jealous! I want a pink jeep with purple wheels and a CD player that plays my favorite tunes as I cruise the woods! . . . . what a wonderful thing to be a little girl with such a vehicle to go on magic trips with :D

Here's to safe and wonderful travels!

La Paix

Judy

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

Hi Andrew!
#4 is quite beautifully cropped and framed! :o) I like your collection! :o)

TesoriTrovati said...

Totally fantastic, Andrew! I love the vintage vibe here.
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Anonymous said...

uh-oh. i'm in trouble now...
Gor-geous treasures!!!

beautifullybrokenme said...

Absolutely beautiful Andrew!

KayzKreationz said...

These are great. Love that bottom middle one. Thanks for sharing.

jamberry_song said...

These look amazing. I love old stamps; they keep such secrets of their travels and I only wish that they could talk. They make very interesting centerpieces for these filigrees.

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

These are great Andrew--congratulations! jean

Cory said...

Love, love, love...everyone of them.