Sunday, January 23, 2011

Big Skies...

I don't know if all of you out in the blogosphere can feel it, but I feel as though I'm swelling with inspiration and creativity. My mind and spirit are expanding to seemingly limitless potential! The moment is pregnant with possibility. Every day that I am here, my ideas are ripening, forming a promising future full of fruitful harvests! How very wonderful!

Within the next few days, I'll be beefing up the shop with updates to help fund these projects. I've got some really exciting treasures to share, including some that I've sat on for the past eight months. I like the idea that the things I love and the things I've made will help rusher in the next chapter of my creative story. I like the idea that this story is made possible by the support of those who care about me and where I am going. I feel as though everyone who makes purchases in the shop is an investor in my future. What a beautiful thought!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, there is something extra creatively blissful going on right now... for me it's musical.
Happy that your treasures (which fuel my creations) make more room for yours. glad to hear the Muses flank you wherever you go ;)
Yay!