Wednesday, May 02, 2007

My iTunes' Top 20...

I already posted this as a comment to Jean Yate's blog, but wanted to post it here as well. I'm getting the urge to make lists, all sorts of different lists. This list is what my iTunes says are my Top 20 most played songs:

Clear the Area, Imogen Heap
Stay of Leave, Dave Matthews
Take It From Me, The Weepies
I'll Be Near You, Ivy
Same Kinda Shuffle, Yann Tiersen
Grey, Ani Difranco
3 Libras, A Perfect Circle
Come Here Boy, Imogen Heap
Fire Sign, David Berkley
Maps, Yeah Yeah Yeahs
My Immortal, Evanescene
Red, Red, Red, Fiona Apple
The Power of Orange Knickers, Tori Amos
Iron and Wine, The Postal Service
Everything, Lifehouse
32 Flavors, Alana Davis
Not About Love, Fiona Apple
Stolen Car, Patty Griffin
Rootless Tree, Damien Rice
Better Version of Me, Fiona Apple

No comments: