Sunday, September 24, 2006

Party...


Some what at the last minute, we decided to have a birthday party/house-warming party. I've recoiled in my shell a bit since I've moved back and wanted to have an opportunity to connect with a lot of different people from my past. Working and going to school however has spread my time thin and I really haven't had time at all to plan anything out.



Earlier this evening, a rather impromptu celebration happened. Laura Belkin came up from DC and Seth came down from Boston and a couple of other friends made the trek out to our apartment even though the L train, our primary source of mass transit was down and people had to brave the JMZ line and a brisk walk in the dark.

Here are some pictures from the event. It was really mellow and relaxed. Even not that many people got the opportunity to come, it was still nice to see everyone who did get a chance to stop by and enjoy the food, wine, and good company.

No comments: