Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Super Duo Snowflakes...

I made these snowflakes awhile ago for the Fusion Beads 30 Day Challenge.  (Unfortunately, life got in the way and I had to reluctantly throw in the towel and give-up halfway through.)  I didn't get a chance to post them, so I thought I would take the opportunity to do so.

Working with Super Duos was a new thing for me.  I didn't really know what I was doing, so I took the thread and needle for a walk and let them guide the way.  To my surprise, three snowflake designs emerged from the clear and frosted Super Duos.  I added little beaded bails and the results are little holiday ornaments.  If I made pairs, they could be earrings.  Linked together, they could make a really wintry bracelet.  Really, the possibilities are endless.  I will definitely revisit them when I have a little more time!

No comments: