Monday, September 30, 2013

Jackpot...

A woman came into the shop the other day.  I vaguely recognized her, but wasn't exactly sure who it was.  We got to chatting and it turns out that her husband runs a watch and antique clocks repair shop in town.  I told her that I'm always looking for pieces to add to my mixed media jewelry.

Not long after she left, she came back!  This time she came with gifts! Aren't all these old watch parts and clock gears the coolest?  I just love them and can't wait to make something with them.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Amazing! I know you'll turn these into some really fascinating jewellery!

Naomi Rose Designs said...

That was so sweet of her!
I hope you post what you make with them.

Anonymous said...

Score!!!

CraftyHope said...

Oh, you lucky duck! What a really sweet lady to have brought you all these goodies. I'm positive you'll put them to good use and made some amazing pieces with them. Enjoy!